The holidays are upon us and whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or you simply enjoy buying gifts for your loved ones, Rhythm Section One has some ideas for the music lover in your life. While an iTunes or Amazon gift card is always nice, consider these fun suggestions instead.
1) The My Music Taste is Better Than Yours comforter is perfect for the music snob in your life to carry their pretentiousness into their dreams. Starts at $96.24 on Redbubble.
2) The Keys to the Kingdom doormat welcomes guests in a musical way without making any sound. $37.99 on Modcloth
3) The Original Music Note Clock forces viewers to read some music notes to figure out what time it is... unless they already know the set up of an analog clock. $28.95 on Zazzle.
4) The Major Scale Musical Wine Glass set provide hours of entertainment for the makeshift instrument lover. Fill the glass up to the line with the major scale note you want to hear, wet your finger and circle the rim to hear the glass vibrate on that note. $65.00 for a pair on Uncommon Goods.
5) The Ticket Stub Diary provides concert addicts like me the chance to put all of their old concert tickets in one book and try not to think about how much money they've spent on live music over the years. $12.00 on Uncommon Goods.
6) The Guitar Baking Spatula might make the cook more likely to take an air guitar solo. $9.95 on The Music Depot.
7) Eating Music Pasta probably won't make you sing any better, but you never know. $6.50 on The Music Depot.
8) Finally, the Guitar Bottle Opener assists your favorite music lover in popping open their favorite beverage after a long day. $12.95 on Designtoscano.
Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!